DN-Systems labs – IT Security-Testing labs
We can test your security products independently of the producer. Our experts develop in cooperation with your company a testing concept. . , then we test the products after the together compiled parameters.
So far we have carried out the following sorts of tests:
- Central antivirus scanning of the internet gateway
- Firewall systems
- Anti-forensic (in order to ensure that the data can not be deleted)
- Security audit-tools
- Support of the development of concepts
- Several tests for the publisher H.Heise (see publications site)
Manufacturer of security products
Our customers are in the field of security products. Typical orders that are placed with us are to test their security products according to previously agreed testing parameters – independently of their own testing departments in order in order to raise the security level of their products. If required we can directly support your developers during their work. This allows you to reach cost-efficiently the optimal security level right from the beginning of the development of the product.
Manufacturer-independent product testing
In cooperation with your company we will select a range of product that will meet your companys needs. After that we will work out appropriate testing parameters that will allow us to find the most suitable product for you. As we work completely producer-independent you do not depend on advertising slogans but you can extensively test the products in your own working environment and without any stress.
Some devices of our laboratory equipment:
- Several Intel-Server for Windows, Linux, et cetera
- SGI Servers/Workstation with IRIX
- HP Sserver with HP-UX 11.00
- SUN Sparc Server
- Cisco/Juniper routers
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- SMC Switches
- Cyclades console-server
- a forensic workstation for hard disk analysis of ATAPI/AT-BUS,SATA,eSATA,Memory-Cards,, SCSI, Scsi-2, UW and U2W SCSI interface
- NTP timestamp server
- Syslog server
- Two ESD protected workplaces
For more information on either of these services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a time to learn more about your specific requirements.